Get information you can use in your own garden when you subscribe to Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com, the online gardening magazine for Western New York.
You’ll get practical gardening tips, full-color photos of amazing gardens, how-to videos and the most comprehensive calendar of gardening events in Western New York.
Subscribe today and the newest issue will be emailed to you every Tuesday so you won’t miss a thing!
(See how a South Buffalo gardener keeps Shiloh, the puppy at left, out of the garden.)
How to subscribe
Type your email address in the box above and hit “Join.” You’ll be asked to type in your email address again, as well as your Zip Code. Your name is optional.
When you subscribe to Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com, the newest issue is emailed to you every Tuesday so you don’t miss a thing!
What you get when you subscribe to Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com
- Expert advice that works for our hardiness zone.
- Lots of photos, all in full color!
- Helpful how-to videos.
- The most comprehensive calendar of gardening events including garden walks, seminars, classes– even sales!
- How-to articles on gardening projects, plant choice, garden design and more.
- Gardening news, techniques and trends.
- Fascinating gardens in neighborhoods like yours.
- Information on local gardening resources available to you.
- Information from local businesses about their gardening products and services. See our Gardening Directory and Garden Resources.
- Photos from readers like you.
- A comment area where you can join the discussion.
Answers to questions you might have about subscribing
Am I going to get a lot of email from people I don’t know?
No. We don’t sell or share your email information with anyone else.
If it’s free, how do you make your money?
Our revenue source is from our advertisers. Click on any of the ads and you’ll go to that gardening business’s website to see everything they have to offer. Check out more local gardening businesses on our Gardening Directory and Garden Resources pages.
My email address changed. How do I change my subscription?
Just send your new email address to me at Connie@BuffaloNiagaraGardening.com and I’ll make the change.
Why should I subscribe? Can’t I just read the articles on the web site?
When you subscribe, every week you will receive the magazine in your e-mail. It will have all the new articles with information on upcoming events, coverage of recent events and lots of ideas for gardens right here in Western New York. Subscribing is the best way to make sure you don’t miss anything. And it’s free! If you prefer to read the magazine on the website, that’s great too!
I don’t live in Western New York. May I subscribe?
Of course! We know that tourists, residents of neighboring counties and states, our friends in Canada and former Western New York residents are interested in gardening, too. Our magazine, like Western New York itself, is too wonderful to try to keep to ourselves. If you enjoy our magazine, you are welcome to subscribe.